06 Oct Carve at the Digital Communication Awards
The Digital Communication Awards took place in Berlin last week to honour outstanding projects, campaigns and innovations in the field of online communications. Carve was shortlisted for Best Social Media and their work with EY.
As one of our clients for five years, EY operates in over 700 offices in 150 countries around the world, employing 230,000 people. We help EY build, manage and maintain the most engaged, globally connected, inclusive cross platform strategy whilst engaging their most diverse/ multi-tiered talent audiences.
As guardians of their global digital employer brand, we manage their account from a strategic level, helping to shape their voice. As an established social media agency, it fills us with pride to be acknowledge for our hard work.
The initial situation leading to the project or campaign:
- EY globally recruit 86,000 professionals each year
- Today social media provides the most inclusive targeted, cost effective, m engaging way of attracting that talent
- The challenge was to strengthen and optimise this presence whilst unlocking the power of EYs purpose to more than 10m individuals.
Objectives of the project:
- Connect EY’s global FB architecture
- Position EY as a viable career choice to an evolved talent audience
- To unlock the power of EY’s purpose to global talent audiences
- To enable a global conversation between EY regions and talent
Summary and measurement of results achieved:
- The largest most engaged Facebook audience amongst any of the professional services firm, with a collective of 1 million fans across assets.
- Campaigns reach more than 20 million people, to hyper targeting talent audience
- 10,000 stem, evolved audience interactions
- Universum – EY ranked as the most attractive business employer