27 Jun Social Media Analyst – Internship
LOCATION: WAPPING, LONDON
Today, every business is a digital business.
12-MONTH PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY WITH CARVE CONSULTING.
Carve is an award-winning digital consultancy, with a mission to make business more human. We advise some of the world’s leading organisations on the strategic use of social media and digital. In today’s networked economy, organisations need to become deeply connected to their customers, communities and talent.
We work with organisations such as EY, Vodafone, ManpowerGroup and Capital One to help them become #ConnectedCompanies.
Whatever career you’re considering in the future, digital transformation is going to change the way the world works. This is an opportunity to spend a year learning as well as earning.
We are offering a paid, one-year internship opportunity to work in our London studio. We’re looking for a well-organised graduate or gap year undergraduate with a strong academic, process driven and analytical profile, and an interest in social media.
- Gain expertise in a range of social media management systems including Sprinklr, Sprout and Hootsuite.
- Manage Carve’s client communities
- Monitor clients’ social media communities
- Manage content production briefings and publication
- Liaise with clients on content and response creation and planning
- Contribute to paid promotion briefing
For the right candidate, there will be an opportunity to continue your career with Carve at the end of the internship.
Experience / Skills required
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant qualification at degree level
- Be strongly analytical and numerate with demonstrable knowledge of spreadsheets
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have an affinity for managing complex systems and dashboards
- Be supremely well organised and process-orientated
- Be able to work in a high pressure environment
- Possess an ability to prioritise and juggle tasks
- Be happy working in Mac or PC environment
- Have excellent written and spoken English
- Strong internet research skills, and an inquisitive mind
- Be a good communicator – to clients and the internal team
- Be happy to have client-facing relationships
- Be confident
So, if you:
- Are deeply analytical and organised…
- Can juggle tasks brilliantly…
- Have an interest in social media…
- Have a global outlook…
- Want exposure to different industries…
- Want to gain experience of social media content management…
- Want to work for a firm that has a mission to make business more human through technology…
… then we want to hear from you.