19 Jul We’re hiring a graphic designer!!!
Carve is an award-winning digital consultancy that advises some of the world’s leading organisations on the strategic use of social media and digital.
We’re currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team. From typesetting to motion graphics, you’ll have demonstrable experience and a relevant degree in graphic design for corporations, the ability to work to tight deadlines, and a passion for digital media.
What’s in it for you?
Working @Carve means being part of a close-knit international team, based in our beautiful waterfront warehouse offices in Wapping, East London. You’ll enjoy some great benefits too: a competitive salary, bonus scheme, regular company events, and work in a dynamic environment where we collaborate, learn, and celebrate our successes along the way.
So, who do we think would be right for this role?
We want someone who has a huge appetite for learning, has an ‘anything is possible’ approach, loves design and who can contribute to the creative dream team:
- Making content from existing templates and creating new templates for use in the future
- Typesetting engaging presentations and toolkits with Powerpoint, Google Slides and InDesign
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients to look at existing brand guidelines and messaging to help push more creative concepts
- Respond to urgent requests from both clients and colleagues
- Work across all of Carve’s clients for both outward-facing content and internal works
- Help market Carve and improve consistency of brand and visual language
- Ability to work to clients’ branding guidelines
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, not be afraid of quick turnaround requests
- Great time management
- Concise communication skills
- Ability to comprehend projects, get to the bottom of a brief and source required materials if necessary.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- A keen eye for detail
- An interest in new forms of visual communication
The kind of skills we’re looking for:
- Experience and a relevant degree (design, communications, artwork, graphic design) with focus on branding and corporate design
- Complete proficiency in Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator CC
- Familiarity with After Effects, Lightroom, or Premiere Pro
- Working knowledge of social platform landscape (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Familiarity with the Google network (Slides, Drive, Hangout, etc.)
- Comfortable using Mac hardware
Want to be part of Carve? Send us a CV and portfolio displaying your recent work and experience, quoting #CCGD17 to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you. Feel free to use more creative means to communicate with us, whether social media or otherwise.