13 Apr MARKETING AND CONTENT EDITOR
MARKETING AND CONTENT EDITOR
We are a social agency. We help our clients connect in new and powerful ways with the people they rely on for success – employees, customers, shareholders and influencers. A decade at the forefront of social means we know what really creates value, what doesn’t and what’s next.
We’re a growing agency that’s constantly looking for new ways to help great businesses get social. You’ll be part of a close-knit international team based in beautiful waterfront warehouse offices in Wapping, Central London. You’ll work for high-profile clients using social technologies to get results.
#LifeAtCarve provides huge opportunities and great benefits, from a very competitive salary to regular company events (including our renowned Christmas and Summer parties) and a lively, supportive working environment.
As our marketing and content editor, you’ll manage the creative content process from research onwards, write really well, control content channels and help develop design/creative thinking and execution, demonstrating a deep understanding of marketing within an agency environment.
You will play a vital role in articulating Carve’s external positioning, and ensure every facet of our ‘shop window’ – from social assets to client comms – reflects our brand. You’ll:
- Act as day-to-day Editor of all Carve communications channels
- Apply your excellent writing skills to bring the Carve tone of voice to life
- Identify and develop marketing and content opportunities for Carve
- Research key client, market, creative and technology issues and themes
- Work with the Carve team to transform research into powerful, usable insights
- Create compelling content to promote Carve
- Find opportunities to share Carve’s messages and content
- Create a content & event calendar for each year, with industry focus, including running our own events for clients and partners
- Be hands-on in producing social content, videos, live broadcasts through social channels
Candidates should have:
- Bachelors or Masters
- Proven track record of success, with around 1-3 years’ experience
- Digital agency background
Want to be part of Carve? If so, please send a cover letter and CV quoting #M&CE18 using the form below. We’d love to hear from you.
Apply: please quote ref #M&CE18